- Click on Campaign >Reward Point
- Enable or Disable Reward Points
- Round off Points (To Avoid decimal points)
- Enable/Disable reward point for services
- Enable/Disable points for products/packages/while selling membership/while redeeming membership disc/prepaid/Gift vouchers
- Enable/Disable reward point for tax
- Set Reward Points for the Purchase Value
- Assign No of Points for minimum Value (ex. Assign 1 points to each Rs100 Bill Value)
- Points for each ( minimum value for which points will be generated)
- Value per point ( ex 1 points=100 paise).
- Minimum points eligible for redemption ( Set the minimum eligibility criteria)
- Now to integrate the reward point along with bill SMS, go to Settings>Notification>SMS Template
- Under SMS invoice option>Edit the template (ex : Your reward point is )
- Then copy and past the tag [POINTS] next to the edited sentence (i.e Your reward point is [POINTS] ) and click on save option.
- Also, you can click on preview option to view how its work.
Created by: Waffor Support
Modified on: Sat, 5 May, 2018 at 12:15 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.