- Click Settings>Services click on Import Service option or Click Settings>Bulk Data upload.
- Click the Download Template option to download the required template and fill the services list.
- Now Template will be download and open in Excel format, fill the mandatory details like Service Group, Service name, Duration & Price.
- Things to be considered while importing the list,
- Make sure to avoid the Special characters (ex :*,# ,~,$) in the sheet.
- Avoid duplication of the service name especially if the services name is same for Male and female, kindly add the M/f or male /female next to service to differentiate the name.
- Enter the Duration in Minutes (only numbers i.e for 60Min- enter 60)
- Enter the tax number in tax column when the tax is created/enabled in settings>point of sale or else leave it blank
- Save the excel sheet in the Excel workbook .xlxs format.
- Now click on Import Services and choose the file location to upload.
Check for "Service list imported successfully" pop up on screen.
Created by: Waffor Support
Modified on: Sat, 19 May, 2018 at 8:48 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.