- Click Settings >Product & Click on Import product option or Click Settings>Bulk Data upload..
- Click on Download template option to download the template and fill the mandatory fields which are marked red in color.
- The template will download in Excel sheet format where the necessary details have to be filled ( product name, price.etc).
- Things to be Considered while importing the Product list.
- Avoid duplicate names and special characters (ex : *,~,# etc) in sheet,
- cost price that you purchase from the vendor and it should be lesser then Full Price (C.P<F.P)
- Full price on which product is sold to Customers.
- Assign the tax in number (18,28 etc also make sure tax is created in settings option or else leave the tax column blank),
- Quantity (stock in hand)
- Minimum level (will give alert notification)
- And the last is Internal use ( give Y if it is for internal purpose or N if it's for the retail purpose)
- Once fill the sheet with all details, now click on the Import product option and choose the file to upload it in the software.
- Check for "Product list imported successfully" pop up on screen.
Created by: Waffor Support
Modified on: Sat, 19 May, 2018 at 8:49 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.