- Click Online booking> Booking Setting
- Click "Enable Online Booking "
- Allow Clients to Select Staff (Optional)
- Show service price. (Optional)
- Enable Online Payment ( This option visible only when the Razorpay is connected to software via API Key, Click here to know more)
- Choose Booking can be done before (in hours) > Booking Allowed Till (Day) (Advance Booking )
- Also, write down the term and condition which you want to display in booking page and then click "Save".
- Refresh your page.
- Click "Facebook ".
- Copy the "URL link". For Multiple outlets under one network choose the Network level link or for single outlet please copy the store level Link.
- Log in to your Facebook page.
- Click "Edit Button" on "Embed Widget" below your cover photo.
- Choose "Book Services"
- Paste your copied link.
- Save the changes
- Your "Online Booking Widget" for Facebook enabled successfully
Created by: Waffor Support
Modified on: Thu, 3 May, 2018 at 11:23 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.